- Being able to wash and dry a full set of bedding all at once on the washing line. (Standard proceedure for not-sunny weather is to wash the sheet OR the duvet cover and hang it over the top of the rack, and then the next week wash the other one. Pillow cases go in with clothes.)
- Socks, sandals, and sunhats
- Not having to cover every single inch of skin for fear of it freezing.
- Not being cold! (Balanced by being often too warm, however.)
- Growing things! (Balanced by the growing things causing pollen and cut-grass-smell and making my eyes water and my breath difficult.)
Add more things to the list!